Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Is Jigsaw Really Evil?

We all know people have strong feelings. Especially when it comes to products or services that companies offer to the public. Ever bump into someone who swears by Apple? What about someone who loathes Bill Gates and all his evil empire ways? (I think Google is beginning to replace Microsoft as the new evil empire, but I digress...)

So I came across this one posting on Techcrunch that basically villifies Jigsaw. Jigsaw is one of those tools that many business people (and recruiters) use to connect to others all over the world. But according to the author of this blog, it's evil.

Which makes me wonder...what other tools out there are evil? :o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was interesting, Phillip -- so much so, that I feel compelled to post a longer reply on my blog. Please stop by.

-- Glenn Gutmacher