Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Web 2.0 has officially gone...mainstream


It's pretty safe to say that once a "trend" has entered the ad-world, it's gone mainstream, right? After all, inserting something that used to be cutting-edge isn't so effective as a communication piece to the masses unless the masses understand the context.

Well, I came across this quirky and amusing advertisement (although, whether or not this is a real ad from the company is still up for debate) today, and just had to post it up on the blog.

...yes, I realize that it's been 3 months and counting since my last post. Let's just say that I have been extremely (and still am!) with so many different projects that I hardly get time to write anymore. :( Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and start posting consistently.

No comments: