Monday, May 04, 2009

The Cover Letter That Mocks...Sheer Brilliance


Today I received an email from one of our Emory student leaders, and what I received was too funny NOT to blog about.

The concept: a book (called "Overqualified") composed entirely of cover letters to companies around the world...cover letters that mock the very companies that they're being written to.

I gotta say, if I ever want something to read on the toilet, this has got to be it--and I don't mean that as a slight. The letters are short, entertaining, and showcase something that we've felt like doing at one point or another in our careers when experiencing the frustration that comes with applying to scores of companies that never seem to respond. Or maybe that's just me. ;)

So, without further ado, you can click here and be entertained.

No comments: